Hematocrit® is clinically proven to build iron levels (blood counts) which increase energy and stamina without making the horse nervous; also aids in liver function. Hematocrit® has higher concentrations of B-Vitamins than competitors, and it has proper Iron value (see data below).
- Competitively price, Hematocrit® is the best value relative to Fe/B-complex concentrations.
- Very palatable, most horses enjoy the unique flavor.
- “An aid in the prevention of Iron Deficiency Anemia.”
- Independent Veterinary tests support increases in Hb and RBC count with use of Hematocrit®.
Highest quality ingredients in Hematocrit® include: Purified Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Ferrous Sulfate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin, Cobalt Sulfate, Honey, Sucrose, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Benzoate, Saccharin, Biotin, and Copper Sulfate.
Size: 128 oz (4 per case) – 64 doses.
Product Comparison Data, per 1 fl. oz.:
Test Result Data:
Hematocrit® Guaranteed Analysis:
Vitamin C, 295 mg/oz
Iron (Fe), 250 mg/oz
Niacin, 175 mg/oz
d-Pantothenic acid, 175 mg/oz
Thiamine (B1), 80 mg/oz
Riboflavin (B2), 80 mg/oz
Pyridoxine (B6), 25 mg/oz
Folic acid, 12 mg/oz
Cobalt, 12 mg/oz
Biotin, 1 mg/oz
Magnesium, 0.3 mg/oz
Copper, 300 mcg/oz
Cyanocobalamin, 105 mcg/oz
Hematocrit® Feeding Instructions:
Indications: ematocrit® Iron and high B-vitamin complex is used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia.
Horses in training – 2 fl.oz daily. Foals – 1 fl.oz daily.
Dogs – 1 teaspoon for every 35 pounds of body weight. Calves – ½ fl.oz daily.
Cats – ½ teaspoon daily.
- Do not exceed recommended feeding instructions.
- For Veterinary use only.
- Store at room temperature, protect from freezing.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep container sealed when stored.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If conditions persist, consult a Veterinarian.